29/01/2018

La Chandeleur


La fête des crêpes

C'est la Chandeleur!!!!









3 commentaires:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic
    but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
    this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
    hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the
    direction of a good platform.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi!!!!!
      welcome!, the blog platform am I using for this site is Blogger, for me is enough. I found this one easier than Wordpress (but Blogger doesn't have the same possibilities).
      Hoping this post is useful for you, best regards
      Carmen

      Supprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer